Equipment & Investment Analyst: Permanent: Orpington based with agile working available: Paying £20,000-£23,000 + Benefits such as excellent career development, discounted products and services and much more!
Morson are currently working with our leading FMCG client to support them in finding a confident and outgoing Equipment & Investment Analyst. The Equipment & Investment Analyst will report into the Head of Finance and will be responsible for managing all assets/equipment across equipment customers, reporting weekly/monthly statistics and summarising customer performance as well as the below duties:
- Ensuring a culture of effective working relationships, close collaboration and communication is developed and maintained across all relevant business functions
- Working to and meeting targeted KPI's such as target spend, equipment collections, under performer targets, new or reconditioned ratio
- Creating a culture to drive improved efficiency in placement and recoveries
- Working closely with the Head of Finance/Senior Leadership team to escalate any internal/external issues with a view to improving processes/efficiencies
- Looking for continuous improvement and identifying best practices and effective business controls which will positively impact business results.
- Other Ad Hoc duties as requested/required
To be considered for this opportunity, previous experience in an analytical role managing inventory/equipment levels is essential as well as the below skills/attributes:
- High-level communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Intermediate Excel skills: able to use pivot tables, VLOOKUP's etc. with ease
- Remains Calm under pressure.
- A responsible individual who takes ownership for their own performance and identifies areas for improvement and development.
- A flexible individual who can adapt to new systems and procedures.
- Reliable, affable, and can communicate effectively with both internal and external customers and at all levels.
- An ability to work through a large amount data and translate this information into a straightforward format that can be easily understood
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ideally Knowledge of SAP not essential.
This is a brand-new role within the business and is a great opportunity for a hungry individual who really wants to make this role their own. Full training is provided in this role.