If you are working in the Environmental Consutlancy sector and are considering your options; a highly regarded, independent consultancy is looking for an Environmental Planner with a specialism in EIA to join their Environmental Planning team based in Soho, London.
The consultancy has a predominant focus on planning and development, and as part of the team you will work on a rapidly growing portfolio of highly prestigious projects. Examples of these include large scale regeneration projects, infrastructure, housing, and retail development, with such variation it will allow you to build upon your previous consultancy experience in an environment that is committed to aiding in the development of your career.
As part of the Environmental Planning Team, you will be working alongside a well-established team, who pride themselves on achieving their best outcomes for their clients, all whilst being in a workplace that offers extensive benefits such as seasonal ski-trips and 28 days annual leave. This role would be suited to somebody that has experience in the delivery of EIA on environmental planning projects and is wanting to work in a forward thinking, incentive oriented company.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Providing support for the delivery of a variety of EIA and other environmental planning projects.
* Preparing the Environmental Statements and other required deliverables.
* Being able to autonomously manage smaller projects.
* Conducting research for business development and supporting with the tenders.
* Effectively liaising with project teams and being able to communicate with other stakeholders in the business.
* Contribute to the non-project initiatives and have involvement in the training of junior staff.
* You will hold a relevant degree at BSc level or higher.
* Holding an IEMA membership is desirable but not necessary.
* Have previous consultancy experience within the environmental planning or EIA sector, therefore understanding the UK planning system and EIA legislation.
* Enthusiasm for continual team improvement initiatives.
If the outlined opportunity sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Georgia on or email across your CV
Alternatively, if you are interested in roles in the wider market then I would be happy to discuss what could be your next potential career move.