Title: Enterprise Data Architect Location: Manchester Salary: Up £80,000 + benefits Industry: Retail
Brief Overview: Forsyth Barnes is currently engaged with a very successful Retail organisation that are looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to join their company. The organisation is about to start a digital transformation programme and wants to bring new additions to their team to help the organisation through this business critical period of change. In return you'll get the opportunity to be part of a digital transformation within a forward facing business, you'll also get access to a great working environment and a business who really care about their employees. Working closely with the senior leadership team you will be expected to help drive the strategy and company objectives.
Enterprise Data Architect - Responsibilities:
- Manage and /or conduct an organisational wide approach to capturing business data requirements through the development of conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Define and manage the overall Data Architecture & strategic roadmap.
- Define & deliver a clear & strategic Data Architecture roadmap in alignment with the wider IT organisation and business.
- Identify important potential technologies and approaches to address current and future Data needs
- Support all platforms in data architecture activities that are required within the areas of impact assessment, scenario modelling & cost benefit analysis.
- Proactively drive 'Continuous Improvement' ideas and the adoption of 'Best Practices' within data design across the enterprise.
- Work across the enterprise to ensure best practice development methodologies are employed striving for efficiency and simplification to enable rapid deployment of change...... click apply for full job details