Recruitment Hunters are recruiting a Student Advisor / Enrolment Specialist for their international educational client based in London. This is a unique role which will require the ideal candidate to do a mixture of things from Recruitment, Admissions, Applications, Events Management, Sales & Student Course Advising.
Job Summary - A DIVERSE ROLE INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING --- Admissions - Student Recruitment - Events - Sales - Marketing & Sales - Compliance
The role's primary duty is to manage the applications and leads from all the direct channels with the aim of achieving sales targets.
The Enrolment Specialist will also manage on a daily basis orientation and admission processes of prospective and enrolled students coming from the direct channels and when requested support the retail applicants too. The jobholder will handle requests from online and offline channels, applying the required procedures, in order to optimise the effectiveness of the information and orientation process, up to enrolment. Accordingly, they will be supporting the end-to-end Admissions and administration process for all UCAS and direct applications.
The incumbent will also support marketing activities, mainly in London, such as presentations to schools, open days, recruitment fairs, together with supporting any company events. Finally, they will be in regular contact with the finance office with the aim of verifying the payment status of enrolled students and will cooperate with the other departments as needed.
Key purpose of the role
- Handling direct applications and leads;
- Managing the direct inbox;
- Communicating with prospective students on a daily basis;
- Submitting weekly reports on applications and enrolment conversion aiming at monitoring the sales performance;
- To be the first point of contact for direct applicants' orientation activities;
- To advise applicants to prepare relevant visa/UKVI supporting documentation in line with HEP institutional requirements & policy;
- To review, issue and monitor visas for suitable & eligible applicants in a timely manner and in line with the latest UKVI Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) policy;
- To support the Sales Manager with direct sales related tasks and weekly reports preparation;
- To manage the orientation requests, by email, video call or in person;
- To support the end-to-end Admissions and administration process for UCAS and direct applications;
- To support sales activities such as open days, fairs and presentations to Schools;
- Occasional travels to attend UK fairs;
- Closely collaborate with Programme Leaders during the admission process;
- Keeping all the platforms used updated;
- Targets achievements and monitoring own performance.
Education and desirable skills
- Bachelor Degree (MUST)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar roles within the higher education industry (MUST)
- Ideally Admissions, UKVI Administration, Course Advising or/and Sales & Marketing experience
- Experienced in creating reports and database management
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft package and Mac system
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of the English language. Any other foreign language knowledge is a plus
- Personal skills: ability to work under pressure, flexibility to travel, teamwork skills, commercial approach, organisation and attention to details
- Experience in working with target and to monitoring own performance
This is a Full-Time Permanent Student Advisor / Enrolment Specialist position & the firm are offering a salary of £27,000 PA DOE + bonus 20% Possibly more for over-excitement - with daily lunch vouchers and other excellent benefits.
If this Student Advisor/ Enrolment Specialist position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters. We will be able to provide you with the original spec and the original title of the role….
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!" Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical.
Student Recruitment, Student Enrolement, Course Advisor, Sales, Recruitment, Admissions, recruitment, Student recruitment, education, compliance, tier4, UKVI, Marketing, Events, Sales, B2B, B2C, Events management, student recruitment, student attraction, languages, education, college, university, schools, Sales, Events, Admissions, Recruitment, Student Attraction, Support administration.