Engineering Sales Castings and Pressings, Wolverhampton WV1, West Midlands
* Selling metal components to engineering, manufacturing and industrial customers. Sales include castings, forgings in and metal components manufacturing.
* Company car plus salary and bonus/commission. Guideline (£38-40k basic + car + bonus worth another £4k-8k depending on your results)
* Big company with the technical capacity to deliver product and a desire to pivot into new markets that you open up for them
* Target customers could be manufacturers for equipment going into sectors like heating and cooling, construction products, building controls, safety equipment, medical, pharmaceutical, food, retail, agriculture, electrical and electromechanical.
* The company want to get into new markets and this is a strategic push backed from the Boardroom.
This Engineering Sales job will suit someone with:
* Experience of selling technical product, assemblies, forgings, castings or components engineering, manufacturing and industrial equipment customers.
* Full clean driving license.
* The ability to work both field based, office based and meet customer face to face (or video meeting where more appropriate)
* The flexibility to adapt the working day to suit customer needs and travel to meetings.
* Strong commercial awareness demonstrated by a combination of things which might include career track record, engineering background or degree education (business, marketing or technical) and a combination of ambition and tenacity.
This job is commutable from Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Redditch, Birmingham
Reference: IY.(phone number removed)k