Sanctuary Personnel Ltd
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 500+ reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Endoscopy Theatre Leadto work inLojndon on a full-time basis.
The salary for this permanent Endoscopy Theatre Leadjob is £54,00 – £56,000per annum.
- Complimentary lunch.
- 35 days of Annual Leave (inclusive of bank holidays) that increasing with long service.
- Private Healthcare.
- Staff Referral scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- On-going training and professional development opportunities.
- Season Ticket Loan.
- Help to buy a bike.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to EdenRed and various discount retail vouchers.
- Lead and manage the endoscopy theatre team
- Plan and coordinate daily schedules and resources
- Ensure the availability and maintenance of endoscopy equipment and supplies
- Maintain compliance with hospital policies and infection control standards
- Provide direct patient care during procedures
- Uphold quality assurance and control processes
- Oversee staff training and development
- Manage equipment and inventory
- Maintain accurate patient records and reporting
- Collaborate effectively with other hospital departments
- Be prepared to respond to emergency situations
- Scrub in for other surgical cases within the Theatre Department when needed
Requirements of the Endoscopy Theatre Lead:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of endoscopy experience, with at least 2 years in a leadership role in the UK
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of endoscopy equipment, techniques, and infection control
- Commitment to patient safety and quality care
This Endoscopy Theatre Leadjob is advertised by Ryan Mann; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award. Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.