Get Set UK is a high performing people services provider that works on a range of exciting programmes funded by ESF, DWP, Local Jobcentre, Big Lottery and SFA aimed at supporting people find employment and gain qualifications. Last year we were shortlisted as finalists for the Lloyds Bank National Business Awards and winners of the ERSA partner of the Year award. Get Set UK are looking for experienced Employment Advisors to work on our Journey2Work programme supporting people aged 40 plus and our Family Works programme supporting Families in central London.
Are you an experienced employability Assessor/Trainer looking for a new challenge with a growing private training provider? Due to growth and demand we are urgently now recruiting for Qualified Trainer/Assessors with experience of delivering and coaching learners in essential current employability skills in order for them to successfully gain employment. You will be working with a team of trainers on a DWP Project supporting newly unemployed individuals who have been effective due to Covid-19. All courses are blended learning with some class room work but also using virtual classrooms (Zoom, MS Teams).
Duties of the Trainer/Assessor- will include:
As an experienced Assessor/trainer you will be joining a prestigious training provider to support with their short non accredited courses, and short accredited business courses:
*Employability Skills including current CV writing, goal setting, mock interviews, action planning
*Customer Service Levels 2
*Business Administration Levels 2
The right candidate will have an innovative, holistic assessment style that enables learners to develop within their roles through quality, inspirational, bespoke assessment and delivery that ensures learners demonstrate the competencies and behaviours allowing them successfully complete their programme and be job ready.
The right candidate will also demonstrate the ability to write effective assessment plans to demonstrate how the plan to capture the evidence over the duration of the programme.
- Good communication and organisational skills * Occupational experience * digital skills and virtual classroom assessing experience * Experienced in the delivery training using Zoom for virtual classroom learning * Assessing Qualification (A1/PTLLS/TAQA/CAVA)
- Desirable an Internal Verifier Award IQA, D34
Flexible Flexible Working :
- Job Type: Sessional
- Job Location: Lambeth / Home-based
- 3 Training years
- Job Types: Full time
- Employability Skills Training: 2 years (Required)
- Training unemployed clients: 2 years (Required)
- Delivering training remoting using Zoom: 1 year (Required)
- Training/assessing: 3 years (Required)
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
- PTLLS Qualification
We are a Disability Confident Employer and welcome applications...... click apply for full job details