Hobbs are seeking an Email Campaign Lead to join the eCommerce team in supporting our Senior Digital Marketing & CRM Manager in the planning and delivery of on-brand email campaigns. Lead by a brilliant Head of eCommerce you will champion email in the business sharing your knowledge of best in class email process to achieve business goals. Email is a key revenue driver for Hobbs and plays a key part in the success of customer retention.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of email planning, working closely with key stakeholders to plan targeted, on-brand and relevant email content designed to increase loyalty, engagement and conversion.
- Working closely with brand creative and digital designers to ensure email creative is available in a timely manner, in line with business goals.
- Working with the CRM analyst to ensure all emails are sent to the appropriate segment of customers, specific to that campaign. Consistently challenge assumptions where required based on data and expertise.
- Creating and delivering emails from pre-existing HTML templates in ESP, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Manage testing across key stakeholders.
- Working with the creative, trade and digital marketing teams to ensure a seamless customer journey across all digital touchpoints for all email campaigns
- Tracking and monitoring campaign performance, suggesting course corrections where appropriate in order to achieve targets. Ensure commercial drivers and brand requirements are integrated.
- Using email and ecommerce analytic tools to report on email campaign performance on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Managing the email testing programme, suggesting and executing initiatives based on data and industry knowledge to improve email performance
- Working with our ESP to ensure optimisation of our email programme, including working on new behavioural programmes and delivering testing strategies.
- Experience of managing the planning and execution of marketing and behavioural email campaigns.
- Highly numerate, with the ability to identify market and customer trends and translate these to an optimised email strategy.
- Demonstrable experience in an e-commerce retail environment, ideally with both UK and international focus.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, including peers, suppliers and senior stakeholders.
- Outstanding planning and organisation skills. Ability to manage multiple work streams at the same time and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commercial understanding, with ability to tie customer metrics to commercial outcomes.
- Keen interest in fashion a benefit.
? About Us
Hobbs London is a luxury women's fashion brand, showcasing timeless British style and expert craftsmanship. Since our first shop opened in Hampstead, London in 1981, Hobbs has grown from a small yet sought-after shoe label to a global brand synonymous with the best of British design. Season after season, each Hobbs collection embodies the multifaceted nature of our modern woman - we pride ourselves on crafting pieces that she loves to wear. Tailored to be feminine, you'll find everyday polish alongside standout event dressing...... click apply for full job details