Electrician - Halifax
Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding nationally recognised engineering company?
We are looking for experienced electricians with the ability to carry out all the customers compliance requirements within commercial properties, these can range from retail and hospitality to sports stadiums, Hospitals, Educational facilities and government institutions.
phs are looking for people like you to join our growing business and ensure we keep providing our clients with a market leading service.
A day in the life of an Electrician at phs will involve;
- Carrying out Electrical repairs, maintenance and installations within commercial properties.
- Testing, inspection and fault finding of electrical equipment.
- Ensuring the all administration related to repairs is complete.
- A full UK driving license with no more than 6 points.
- NVQ level 3 or City & Guilds 2360/2330 part 1 & 2 qualification
- City & Guilds 2391/2394 & 2395 inspection and testing (Desirable)
- A good level of IT literacy.
- An understanding of Health and Safety Regulations within the workplace.
- IPAF and PASMA are not essential but desirable.
- City & Guilds 18th Edition qualification
- A base Salary of £30,000 - £32,000 with average earnings of £38,150 including On Call, Overtime and Travel Time
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- A company vehicle, fuel card, laptop, PDA and test equipment provided
- Discounts with retailers including o2
- A 24 hour employee assistance programme
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of bank/public holidays
Phs Group was founded in 1963 and we are the leading provider for Hygiene Services in the UK, Spain and Ireland with over 90,000 customers across 300,000 locations incorporating numerous businesses during its 57 years of business. Our businesses include: Washrooms, Healthcare, Floorcare, Phs Direct and Direct 365 (sale of consumables), Phs Greenleaf, Teacrate, Besafe, Wastekit and Compliance.
Phs compliance focuses on helping more than 2,000 UK business customers test, install and manage their property infrastructure assets. PHS Compliance self-delivers electrical test and inspection, M&E installation & maintenance & asset verification with over 400 engineers based nationwide. Our technical and quality management standards are second to none, we are one of a few UK Companies accredited to UKAS 17020 inspection body standards for fixed wire and portable appliance testing.
At phs, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring we have an inclusive environment for all our staff. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.