Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer to join our passionate and driven team in Inverness!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out, including completing required documents and paperwork.
- Working safely at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and Atalian Servest H&S policy.
Increase your chances of reaching the interview stage by reading the complete job description and applying promptly.
- Prerequisite - Qualified Electrician, City & Guilds 2330 & 2391 or NVQ Level 3, 18th Edition.
- NVQ or City & Guilds in the following desired: gas/plumbing/mechanical services.
- Experience working within Facilities Management.
- CSCS Skills card or equivalent qualification.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.