eCommerce Manager - Global Music Brand
Our client is a global music brand. They are looking for a eCommerce Manager to manage their eComm store. This will involve working with our clients frontline labels, 3rd party labels and distributors to deliver a focused, profitable, and innovative e-Commerce strategy that grows and delivers to both top line and bottom line, driving incremental business for the brand, all in line with eCommerce best practice.
Responsibilities to include:
- Daily store management of the clients biggest e-Commerce retail store brands
- Formulate & execute D2C strategies to drive store awareness and conversions
- Day to day operations management of the web store/s
- Merchandising of store pages and departments in line with analytics and data
- Identify new product ranges from catalogue music to monetise the assets across all labels.
- Manage the product and launch schedule for the retail brand.
- Work with the Label/RO in delivering sales, stock, and profitability reporting.
- Work with the central e-CRM team and Label/RO Commercial and Marketing departments/contacts to ensure that e-Commerce initiatives are integrated
- Manage relationships with our key partners in the e-Commerce space, notably the Labels, brand owners, tech team and finance teams, warehouse team, procurement and merchandise companies, artist managers and ticket agencies.
- Analyse store conversion date and analytics to drive better data led decisions in the d2c & eCommerce space.
What you need for the role:
- eComm management experience, including eComm CMS / admin area to run eComm store fronts.
- Strong eComm retail background, adept at music new release product campaigns and evergreen merchandising of artist webstores.
- Commercial & analytical approach to business
- Comprehensive understanding of music product commercial opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good presentation skills.
- Microsoft Excel, powerpoint & Photoshop skills.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across UK and international territories.
- Strong track history of using CRM activity to drive e-Comm sales.
- Basic HTML skills to set up store front end experiences.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and or other major analytics platforms
- Paid media experience within a retail brand.
- Passion for music and indie / rock music specifically.
- Ability to work with HTML5 & CSS.
- Experience of ticketing and live music structure.
- Relationships with independent labels and distributors sales teams.
- Experience/knowledge of record label process.
- E-commerce/Retail experience including fulfilment operations.
- Shopify and project management tool experience
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.