An exciting opportunity has arisen for an eCommerce Manager to work for our industry leading client based in Glasgow
The main duties and responsibilities of this eCommerce Manager role will be;
- Ensure that Usability & UX principles are always used to provide solutions to issues faced by customers on the websites.
- Co-ordinate in-house User Usability Testing process to highlight usability issues on the websites.
- Create processes that allow your team to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve ad hoc issues as they arise.
- Be responsible for the research, hypothesis ideation, execution, reporting and evangelising of our ongoing A/B testing plan.
- Be responsible for researching competitors, other best-in-breed website offerings and E-commerce blog articles, to ensure that we remain ahead of the curve in eCommerce.
- Create a data culture, ensuring that all available data is used to identify methods of improving conversion and reducing abandonment rates.
- Be responsible for the quality of content shown on the website, ensuring that all saleable products are available to purchase, and are visually merchandised in the most optimised way.
- Ensure that copywriting resource is used in the most optimal way to ensure a balance between brand tone of voice and Search Engine Optimisation.
- Lead and take responsibility for the ongoing optimisation of our email marketing strategy, working closely with our Email Marketing Specialist.
- Have an intimate understanding of the various components of the eCommerce operation.
- Take ownership for creating appropriate schedules and reports to ensure transparency and relevant communications to all stakeholders, including the company directors.
The eCommerce Manager applying will have;
- Have previous experience managing an multi-disciplined eCommerce team.
- Have full project life cycle experience, including gathering requirements through to testing and implementation.
- You will have experience working in an Agile project management environment, and be able to demonstrate knowledge of the key inputs and outputs of the process.
Please apply by responding to the link attached with an up to date CV.