SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Ecommence Planner
The role of Ecommerce Planner is to create an accurate sales forecast and plan inventory against forecast to deliver customer service, cost and inventory targets.
This role is specifically responsible for planning and supporting the Core business unit in delivering against targets, providing a first-class service to our internal and external customers and ensuring that this fast paced and exciting area of the business continues to run smoothly.
- Create a sales forecast by analysing the online retail sales data, assessing trends in customer purchases, and evaluating changes in the online retail market.
- Create and run reports, metrics, analytics, and work with the right groups to improve key performance indicators.
- Utilise sales forecast to plan inventory to maintain target stock covers. Deliver customer service targets whilst minimising excess stock exposure and air freight.
- Expedite and de-expedite inventory to meet evolving business plans. Identify excess stock and drive plans to liquidate.
- Communicate proactively with Sales, Product Management, Finance and other teams on both potential stock shortages and excess stock risk.
- Identify opportunities to improve service and inventory KPIs, implement improvement plans and track results
- Experience working on supply systems, ERP, MRP and DRP essential.
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills essential.
- Business level proficiency in English required; additional language is advantageous.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly into a fast-paced environment.
- Must have proven abilities and experience being able to integrate quickly with the existing team.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet business critical deadlines is essential.
What the successful candidate will need:
You will have a solid understanding of Supply Chain processes and systems within a European business. Ecommerce experience will be required.
The successful incumbent will have solid experience in a dynamic, high SKU count consumer business with a proactive and "hands-on" style with excellent communication skills.
You will be able to demonstrate a track record of managing high volume inventory levels in line with departmental KPIs as well as successfully producing sales forecast on ecommerce platforms.
You will be passionate about delivering results in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Supply Planning experience is highly advantages.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 - 17.30pm
Salary: Up to £45,000pa plus 6% bonus.
This is a hybrid role with the majority being home-based
For more information or to apply please email or apply directly via this advert.