Do you have a good understanding of ecommerce platforms such as Amazon?
Do you have a background in the FMCG space and are looking for a step up into a more brand focused role?
CSG Talent have a rare opportunity working as a brand specialist for a leading Toy and Games company, they are a market leader in Europe within their sector. The brand specialist will report directly into the Head of Sales as well as working closely with the marketing teams, operations and sales.
My client is an extremely well established within their category where they have been promoting enjoyment, education and togetherness for over 50 years, they have multiple global offices across Europe and the US. They have established brands and licences which allows them to stand out from the competition. Due to extensive growth they are now looking to add an Ecommerce Executive to their team.
The main purpose of the ecommerce executive is to take ownership of the brands representation online, initially this will be on Amazon and will quickly progress to their top 5 online customers.
- Find areas of improvement through digital platforms
- Be responsible for the administrative work surrounding the Amazon account and eventually other online retailers
- ensuring brand consistency, identifying brand building areas, assisting with content management, and creating visual brand strategies
- Identify opportunities based on deep data analysis and provide recommendations to improve sales and margin.
- Develop and execute brand management plans.
- Help grow selection by managing the launch of new products and improving discoverability.
- Drive supply-chain operational excellence by reducing costs, defects and lead times
- Provide recommendations for the brand's marketing and advertising campaigns to promote new products/increase traffic or conversion
- Plan and implement promotional activities and improve the customer journey through enhanced content on detail pages.
The Ideal Candidate:
As most of the work will be analysis admin-based data and product management the ideal candidate will have to have keen eye for detail and will be able to spot any issues. You will be an analytical individual and you will be a highly motivated, keen to learn professional, who is wanting to progress with the company.
- Bachelor's degree in business, IT, marketing, communications, creatives, or related field.
- Experience in FMCG account management or marketing within a digital setting.
- Ideally some experience of working with AMS (Amazon Marketing Services)
- 2+ years proven experience within a similar role.
- Professional and proactive work ethic and hands on personality.
- You will understand how to successfully work with a sales and marketing team.
- You will have high competence in project, stakeholder, and project management...... click apply for full job details