An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Distribution Centre Operative at ScS, one of the UK's leading sofa, carpet specialists. For over 100 years ScS have been providing customers with an excellent customer experience, selling beautiful products with outstanding value, quality and choice.
With around 2,000 team members contributing to the success of our company, ScS is a diverse and vibrant place to work. We understand that our people are key to creating a thriving business. We are recognised as 'Excellent' by Trustpilot, and are the only furniture and flooring retailer with over 260,000 Trustpilot reviews from our customers!
Warehouse experience is advantageous, although not essential.
We are passionate about our people who are trusted specialists, and our Distribution Centre Operatives are a key part of ensuring our products arrive in our customers' home in perfect condition.
You should be able to:
- Work with the delivery teams to load and unload furniture onto our modern fleet of vehicles
- Confidently process orders on our in-house systems
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to
- Have flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Live by our company 'RIGHT' values (Responsive, Inclusive, Get it Right, Hard Working, Trusted)
Whilst Distribution Centre experience is recognised, finding the right person is our goal, if you think you have what we are looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Uniform provided
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Terrific Discounts from Major High Street Retailers and Holiday Companies, gym membership discounts and much more
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Long service annual leave benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share incentive plan (S.I.P)
- Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Apply today… you'll be in good company!