CME Group Inc
Director, Equity and Cryptocurrency Products
The Director, Equity and Cryptocurrency Products will provide input to the product line (e.g. cryptocurrency futures, options, OTC) or functionality (e.g. exchange-for-physical, trade-at-settlement mechanisms) strategy and will be responsible for the successful execution of the product line strategy based on an advanced level of knowledge of the product or functionality. This role will proactively seek opportunities to develop organic and inorganic growth across product lines building on the successes to date.
• Advises, mentors, and coaches team members – both in the division and across CME Group.
• Applies extensive knowledge of a product line (e.g. cryptocurrency futures, options, OTC) or functionality (e.g. exchange-for-physical, trade-at-settlement mechanisms) when representing CME Group to external audiences (e.g. clients).
• Executes the strategy and business plans for a product line or functionality across product lines.
• Ensures the strategy aligns with the BLM (Business Line Management) strategy.
• Responsible for a product or functionality within the business line and may be accountable for their profit and loss.
• Works collaboratively with other business units and functional groups (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Research, Technology, Clearing, etc.), to implement new products.
Skills & Software Requirements:
• 7 years of experience in business/product development preferably at a bank, institutional or retail broker, exchange or investment fund.
• Passionate about the crypto industry and understands cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
• Expert knowledge of crypto derivative financial products, including futures, options and OTC structures.
• Demonstrated understanding of underlying drivers and client segments of the crypto derivatives market.
• Detail-oriented, proven self-starter.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please note that this position could be located in London, Chicago or New York
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group () is the world’s leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
At CME Group, we embrace our employees’ diverse experiences, cultures and skills, and work to ensure that everyone’s perspectives are acknowledged and valued. As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize the importance of a diverse and inclusive workplace and consider all potential employees without regard to any protected characteristic.