Director Business Development, Travel – Data and Services Sales – (SaaS) page is loaded Director Business Development, Travel – Data and Services Sales – (SaaS) Apply locations London, England (Angel Lane) time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id R-206075
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and Summary
Director Business Development, Travel – Data and Services Sales – (SaaS)Director Business Development, Travel – Data and Services Sales – (SaaS)
Be part of a team that brings the best of Mastercard to our customers.
The Data & Services (D&S) team and solutions fuel growth for Retail and Commerce partners globally by providing cutting edge services in the areas of Loyalty, Personalisation and Business Experimentation. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast, our agile sales team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base including retailers, airlines, hotels, restaurants, consumer goods and telecom companies.
As a member of our Business Development team, you will be at the frontline of generating excitement and demand for our unique solutions and forming successful lasting client relationships.
As Director, you will be instrumental in driving the growth of our Retail & Commerce customer segment (e.g. retailers, airlines, hotels, consumer & packaged goods companies) with a focus on Travel.
You will be responsible for initiating contact with potential new customers in key markets to generate and qualify leads, promote D&S products and services and drive sales. Upon closure, you will manage a portfolio of customers – growing the relationship with Mastercard’s products and services and extending our revenue relationship overtime.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will:
• Demonstrate strong networking skills and a high degree of confidence initiating contact with new prospects to generate and qualify leads.
• Have a customer first attitude, capable of uncovering customer needs and crafting innovative global customer strategies.
• Exhibit strong relationship management skills to drive revenue growth and expand buying centres, fostering lasting partnerships with the client.
• Take ownership of the sales process, from prospecting to executing commercial contracts, ensuring a seamless and efficient sales cycles.
• Be responsible for achieving sales targets, revenue goals, and sales projections, consistently delivering outstanding personal performance.
• Collaborate closely with other team members to move sales processes into signed deals.
• Foster a team-orientated environment within the sales group and collaborate effectively with other colleagues across Mastercard to drive collective success.
All About You
• Demonstrated excellence and career development in a B2B sales role.
• Proven self-starter with record of success in team-oriented environment.
• Expertise in selling to at least one of the following industries: retail, travel, hospitality, telco, restaurants, consumer goods companies.
• B2B Sales experience preferably in data/analytics/insights, loyalty or professional services.
• Demonstrated experience in selling solutions to c-level clients.
• Strong communication and persuasion skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders across markets and divisions.
• A proven attitude for learning technical terms and developing an understanding of complex technical products.
• High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment.
• Bachelor’s degree minimum.
• Fluency in English.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Similar Jobs (1) Director Business Development, CPG – Data and Services Sales – (SaaS) locations London, England (Angel Lane) time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago
we give them access to a world of buyers.