Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive – Spanish Team (UK based)
Reporting To: International Growth Director
Location: Hybrid – London & up to 2 days remote per week
TopCashback is one of the world’s biggest cashback sites, we save our members money when they shop. We have more than 20 million members globally and work with more than 6000 brands across three different continents.
We’re extremely proud to provide an award-winning service to our members. Most recently we have won one of the most prestigious accolades for UK businesses -the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. We are a six time winner of ‘Cashback site of the year’ at the Moneyfacts Consumer Awards. We have also won a range of accolades at the prestigious Performance Marketing Awards including Industry Choice of Publisher (six times in the last seven years) and Best Team in Performance Marketing (won in 2021).
At TopCashback, since we began, we have been committed to building a fair, diverse and inclusive company. We believe that diversity and nurturing a culture where we can all be our true selves at work, makes us stronger as a business. We celebrate differences and foster a fair and equal environment for us all to flourish in. After all, we spend most of our time together.
With fairness at heart, we’re committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, religion, disability, nationality, age or similar. Whoever you are, whatever walk of life you are from, we’ll welcome you to our TopCashback family.
This a truly exciting opportunity to join a brand-new team helping to both launch and then grow our Spanish operation/website.
Although we already have successful affiliate marketing companies in the UK and a number of other countries, the Spanish team will effectively be run as a small start-up. This will mean that, although the primary focus will be on Marketing the website and increasing our member base, the role will be varied depending on what is needed each day.
Whether that is customer service, partnerships, or marketing your focus will be on doing what is needed to grow the website and think like it is your own business.
The ideal candidate will have lived in Spain for a significant amount of time with first-hand experience of the Spanish retail & e-commerce Market. Furthermore you will represent the market and our consumer audience. You will have a good understanding of how and where Spanish customers research, shop, and save online. We would require you to be a native level Spanish speaker.
- Helping with the final stages of building the website, such as adding content and ensuring that the tone of voice is suitable for the Spanish market
- Customer service to new members to ensure we give good service and continue to grow
- Engaging with the Spanish market to encourage membership growth
- Research and test new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, including mobile, social media, influencer campaigns etc
- Updating, reviewing, and editing site placements and content
- Native level Spanish – verbal & written
- Good knowledge of online shopping and money saving initiatives, particularly in the Spanish market.
- A passion for marketing
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to adapt to the changes of the needs of the business and team, and work well under pressure
- Attention to detail and copywriting skills