Zachary Daniels Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a long standing client, on the appointment of a Digital Designer position.
Our client is a successful, vibrant and entrepreneurial multi-channel retailer, who's Marketing and Design team continues to evolve. As such, we are looking for a creative Digital Designer to join the team.
In the position of Digital Designer, your main responsibilities will include:
To create assets for digital marketing activities including email, social media, affiliates, web banners and landing pages ensuring these assets adhere to brand guidelines and deliver a consistent multi-channel experience to our customers.
Actively contribute to the design and creative development of marketing campaigns, ensuring all digital design best practices are adopted and executed to high standards
Generate digital assets for social media including social ads and Instagram stories
Use the latest digital design techniques to achieve a seamless customer experience with optimal load times and consistent brand execution.
Support with print materials as needed to support the business
Create, produce and re-touch images and logos to support campaigns and activity
Produce creative briefs for internal photography/videography studio
Produce graphics/animations for use online and on in-store screens
Be a strong source of creativity within the wider marketing team - introduce new concepts and ideas that will engage customers and drive sales
* Complete knowledge and understanding of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
* Experienced in template and page design
* Knowledge of After Effects is desirable
* Ability to understand, build and execute from storyboard/concepts from team members
* Able to create & adapt artwork into working motion graphics
* Understanding of correct file & ratio formats for Digital mediums (Social etc)
* Experience of working with Ometria and Magento 2 is preferable
* Knowledge of how to produce print ready artwork files
- A real people's person who is able to quickly build and maintain great relationships, both internally and externally
* Aptitude for personal development. Be prepared to listen and learn and be open to feedback.
* Energetic, creative and inspirational personality. Always looking for opportunities to improve and be more effective
* Highly literate, and highly articulate in written and verbal communications
* A quick, pragmatic and efficient approach to work
* Interest and understanding of department, business and group commercial performance
* A true team player
* Some experience of working across offline communication channels would be advantageous
A competitive package and genuine career development opportunities is available for the right candidate.