Devops Engineer - AWS Cloud
Intelligent Resource are working with a reputable Retailer who are leading the way in new technology. This client requires a DevOps Engineer to work on a new product to support their Marketing team and ensure compliance with their data.
AWS EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, Terraform, Elastic Beanstalk, Apache Kafka, & ELK stack. Integration and build with Jenkins. Tracking and reporting using Git, Jira & Confluence.
- Deep understanding of the AWS platform
- Expertise with Terraform
- Experience in one or more programming languages
- Developing high quality software through automated unit & integration testing
- Understanding of scaling and high availability
- Pragmatic & able to promote positive change in technology and processes
- Information security
- Experience with continuous delivery
- NoSQL backends, particularly DynamoDB.
- Advanced deployment patterns e.g. blue/green deployment
If you feel you have these skills, then Apply Now.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website...... click apply for full job details