Salary: £10.40 per hour
Hours: 4 on 4 off - rolling contract
City Group Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Despatch Administrator to join our clients fast expanding business!
Our client employs over 500 dedicated staff members who are committed to delivering exceptional quality and service to their customers and are looking for a like-minded individual to join their team and continue their tremendous growth.
Responsibilities of the Despatch Administrator:
- Ensuring the Despatch administration tasks are produced to the correct standard and in a timely manner to ensure the department operates efficiently.
- Assist with the collation and inputting of daily information into the Rubicon Warehouse Management System and other databases.
- Book drivers in and out on the site traffic system.
- To operate WMS (Rubicon) as required for the Despatch processes.
- Communicate clearly with the wider teams, in particular Production and Planning Teams, regarding, collection times, pallet volumes and picking progress when required.
- Provide customer picking sheets, order information, and transport information to the despatch team regarding collection priorities.
- Responsible for generating clear and accurate delivery notes and load plans.
- Communicating with Hauliers daily to book transport for depot deliveries, and general queries.
- Capture data on excel spread sheets that will be used for the department KPIs and invoice checking.
To apply, you will require:
- Experience with Rubicon ERP systems.
- Experience in a labour intensive, high volume, fast moving environment supplying retailers, probably gained within the Food, Fresh Produce or Horticultural sectors, along with operating within a KPI's driven structure.
- A logical methodical operator, happy to work independently.
- Ability to work well when under pressure and working to tight deadlines.