Job Title: Design Planner (FMCG Packaging)
Location: London (Paddington)
A full-time and demanding Design Planning position where previous experience of project planning is key from either retail or brand design planning experience.
Based at our client's head office, the successful candidate will work within the busy Design studio.
This is an exciting and demanding role that requires an individual with impeccable organisation, presentation, and communication skills. You will need to illustrate your experience in multitasking and 'cradle to grave project management.
You will support the client (Head of Packaging Design, the businesses Design Manager, and Account Management teams) in all aspects of project planning, batching and data management providing visibility of workload across all stakeholders.
- Agree & manage critical paths timelines for each packaging project and ensure project milestones fall within the agreed deadlines
- Ensure design work is briefed into the Design studio
- Identify, resolve, escalate any issues which may impact the delivery of any project to the relevant stakeholders
- Organise and attend weekly packaging meetings to discuss projects and new packaging briefs.
- Work with outside suppliers when required, such as design agencies or freelance illustrators, to ensure project timings remain on track.
You must have prior experience in planning/project management, ideally within the packaging sector to be suitable for this role and have experience in dealing with stakeholders at a senior level. Strong Excel skills are also needed.