Set2recruit Health are recruiting a Deputy Manager to work in a large Nursing Home in Cannock.
Deputy Manager role in brief:
- Deputy Manager - Registered Nurse within a Nursing Home.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday - Working 9am - 5pm
- Up to £39,000 per annum
Deputy Manager Experience Required:
- Must have NMC Pin with degree in Nursing (RNLD/RGN or RMN)
- Must have experience in a similar role as a Deputy Manager/Night Manager/Home Manager
- Demonstrable experience of leading large teams of Nurses, Carers in a Care home.
- The successful deputy manager will be joining an award-winning care provider with care sites across the UK, this home is a luxury care home with hotel feel
- Support with re-validation through in-house workshops
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure saving
- Excellent career development incl. formal clinical training
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- Contributory pension
- DBS and NMC paid for
As a Deputy Manager you will help to manage and develop the team of nurses and carers in a large Nursing Home.
You will provide proactive support to the Home Manager across all aspects of Home Management. Full list of Deputy Managers responsibilities sent following application.
Please apply below for more information on the care home and please provide a phone number on your CV...... click apply for full job details