Set2recruit Health are recruiting a Deputy Manager to work in a large Nursing Home in Harrow.
Deputy Manager role in brief:
- 40hrs per week.
- Working Monday to Friday
- Up to £41,000 per annum (£19.50ph)
- Excellent career development
- Free parking
- Well-supported environment
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings
- Excellent career development incl. formal training
Looking for an experienced Deputy Manager (Registered Nurse) to help manage and develop the team of nurses and carers in a Nursing Home in Harrow.
The successful deputy manager will be joining an award-winning care provider with care sites across the UK, this home is a luxury care home with hotel feel, great support from all managers.
You will provide proactive support to the Home Manager across all aspects of Home Management. Full list of Deputy Managers responsibilities sent following applicationDeputy Manager Experience Required:
- Must have NMC Pin with degree in Nursing (RNLD/RGN or RMN)
- Must have 2 years experience in a similar role as a Deputy Manager/Night Manager/Home Manager
- Demonstrable experience of leading large teams of Nurses, Carers in a Care home.
If you are someone who will always go over and above the client's expectations and put quality of care at the forefront of everything you do, please apply below...... click apply for full job details