Excellence. Passion. Integrity. Caring.
Salary: £22,100* - £24,960*
*based on a full-time Deputy Home Manager, working 173 hours per month (40 per week) and completing 4-8 'sleep-ins' per month (each 'sleep-in' is paid at £25.00)
The Keys Group are the second largest provider of residential child care in the UK, with 87% of our services rated by OFSTED as 'Good' or 'Outstanding'.
Our EPIC values (excellence. passion. integrity. caring) underpin everything we do at Keys Group and we're looking to recruit a Deputy Home Manager who can demonstrate these values and put their knowledge and experience to the test at our existing service in Plymouth.
The successful applicant will hold a QCF/NVQ Level 3 (or above) vocational qualification in Child Care and will be able to demonstrate at least 2 years of working in a similar environment within a senior role.
They will be expected to work alongside the Registered Service Manager to manage the service's existing workforce and resources, as well as to promote and safeguard the welfare of the young people in our care.
- Are you motivated, determined and resilient?
- Are you flexible and able to adapt to challenging situations?
- Do you want to help the children and young people in our care to fulfil their potential by enabling them to understand their past, live for today and look forward to a brighter future?
If you can answer yes to those questions, we encourage you to join our team by applying today.
We offer some EPIC benefits, including the opportunity to earn £29,903.00 per annum, as well as an excellent opportunity to learn and progress. You will be supported to gain vocational qualifications which will help to ensure you can carry out your work to the very highest standard, provide unmatched levels of care, as well enhancing your pay!
Our benefits include:
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale - the more qualifications you earn, the higher your pay.
- Access to a voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments
- Enrolment into the NEST Pension scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme - recommend a friend to come and work with Keys and you'll earn a £500 bonus!
- Enhanced DBS Check paid for by Keys Group
We look forward to receiving your application!..... click apply for full job details