Role: Deputy Manager
Location: Northampton (outskirts)
Salary: Circa £24'000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor ready to lead a Retail Store.
We are focusing our search for a strong retailer who has a huge passion for products aimed at customer that is passionate on outdoor sports.
You will need to have your finger on the pulse. Have led, developed, mentored, and coached a teamplus having the customer at the heart of everything you do.
We need you to have the ability to jump on board…bringing with you some key retail and operational skills.
- Ability to think on your feet, devising new initiatives to maximise sales.
- Strong people skills.
- Positive attitude to learn and improve your and your team's skills.
- High retail floor standards.
- The ability to lead, develop and grow a team.
- Have natural passion, energy and drive.
- Absolutely 'love' what you do.
- Ownership of the operation you lead working closely with the business to maximise the output and mould the store to your customers dynamics.
- Driving sales and revenue. Maximising best and worst sellers, influencing orders through customers shopping habits and offering a strong aftersales service for repeat custom.
- Headroom to be the next Store Manager.
- Advantageous if you are a keen outdoor sports person.
2020 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 15th year of business. We have built our foundations on long-standing relationships. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that really gives us our focus and dedication to succeed...... click apply for full job details