Multi Drop Delivery Driver - Starting in Sheffield - £133.00 to £177.30 per day excluding VAT - Immediate Starts - Apply Now!
Flow are currently looking for self-employed Delivery Drivers in Sheffield for one of the world's biggest online retailers. To be a Delivery Driver, you must take pride in your appearance and have a friendly and helpful attitude.
Working as a Delivery Driver:
- Delivery Drivers spend their days out on the road - you should enjoy driving
- Delivering parcels to customer's homes
- Delivery Drivers should be flexible when it comes to start and finish times
- You will start your day collecting your parcels in Sheffield, but your deliveries could be in:
You do not have to return your vehicle at the end of your working day, so if you live in any of the above locations, this role could be perfect for you!
Requirements of being a Delivery Driver:
- You must have a full UK Driving licence
- We can accept up to 6 points, however, there must be no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- You must have a strong understanding of the English language (spoken and written)
Why work with Flow Logistics as a Delivery Driver?
- Immediate starts
- Ongoing flexible work
- Owner drivers welcome
- Service payments paid weekly
- Centralised debrief drivers located in the delivery area enabling drivers to leave any undelivered items with them - meaning you don't have to return back to the depot at the end of your route
- Fuel allowance paid per delivery mile - Fuel support can be provided for new starters
- Support from a panel of professional accountancy companies
- Incentive scheme in place to boost your earnings. Additional individual incentives are paid weekly up to £24 per day
- Van arrangements can be made if you require through a range of rental partners we work with. Prices are competitive and reasonable. All our vans come with insurance as well as servicing and breakdown cover, and can be used for alternative work you may have.
- Experienced point of contacts who are always available during the working day to support and assist if required
- Opportunities to work on a varied number of contracts within the business
If you want to become a Delivery Driver, or you already are a Delivery Driver and are looking for a change, click APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application as soon as possible.
Please note, if you do NOT have a full UK Driving Licence, or you have any DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements on your licence, you will be automatically excluded from the recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunities business and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Please be aware, Flow Logistics do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact us immediately.
Keywords: Multi Drop, Multi Drop Driver, Multi Drop Driving, Courier, Delivery Driver, Parcel Delivery, Home Delivery