We're currently looking for self-employed 3.5T van drivers to carry out multi drop deliveries in Bristol area. *Part-time, full- time and weekend only shifts are available*. We are a growing parcel delivery company working in partnership with one of the world's largest internet retailers. We help you to set up self-employment if needed.
If you have a positive attitude, great customer service skills and able to work under pressure, then you have an opportunity to join great team that are driving vans to deliver parcels and packages. You will be given *_paid training_* and will start with *_reduced workload routes_*, as well as will be guided and supported by your team leader throughout the journey. Incentives for good performances are available. *_We provide everything - van, devices, fuel, uniform, etc._*
Due to the nature of the job, you may be required to lift items up to 15kg- please consider this before submitting your application.
If you have the attitude we're looking for, are experienced, flexible, adaptable, and able to work on your own or as part of a team, we'd love to hear from you!
Requirements for the role:
· Positive mindset, ability to work under pressure and be a team player
· *_Full UK / EU Driving license _*
· *_No drink/drug driving offences _*
· *_Maximum 6 penalty points_*
Prior experience is beneficial but not a necessity.
· Regular and consistent shifts available
· _Vehicle, Fuel, Uniform, Device - will be provided_
· Duties will include making multi delivery stops using mapping and scanning equipment. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and will be expected to drive safely and responsibly.
· Regular communication and reporting with management team will be required
· Support and guidance will be available throughout the journey
· Drug & Alcohol testing will be undertaken before starting the job (paid by the company)
We are an equal opportunities service provider. We believe that resourcing a diverse workforce is a key to our success.
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Expected start date: 25/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £550.00-£650.00 per week
* delivery driver: 1 year (preferred)
* driving: 1 year (preferred)
* Driving License (required)