My client, a retail bank in the UK, is looking for a Data Privacy Analyst to join their growing team. This role is based in London but with a strong emphasis of WFH.
About the Data Privacy Analyst role:
The core purpose of the role is to assist the bank in meeting its requirements under data protection and privacy regulations including the Data Protection Act 2018, the UK GDPR and the EU GDPR, and e-Privacy regulations. The Data Privacy Analyst supports the Data Protection Officer (DPO) by monitoring and reporting on a number of data privacy related controls and metrics, and advising on best practice in the use of personal data by the bank.
My client would like their Data Privacy Analyst to have these skills and experience:
- Be an experienced subject matter expert for privacy and data protection matters across the bank
- Be a strong team player, combined with the confidence and experience to manage matters on own initiative
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Review management information that evidences the state of compliance of the client's data protection and data privacy activities and identify any causes for concern, informing/updating the DPO as necessary
- Produce dashboards and input to reports to support the DPO with monitoring data privacy compliance across the bank.
If the above is of interest please call me or apply to this ad to find out more.