Customer Service Manager
Salary Branding: £30,000 - £40,000 and other benefits including flexible working
Location: Telford (Stafford Park)
Vivactive Limited, winners of the best online business in Shropshire award, seek an exceptional person to join our team.
The company is undergoing an ambitious growth plan and are now looking to recruit an experienced Customer Services Manager to join our office in Telford. As the Customer Service Manager, you will work collaboratively, engaging with stakeholders, colleagues, and customers.
As a rapidly expanding business, you will be joining the team at an exciting time as we roll out our ambitious plans to internationalise. Recognised as an award-winning company with outstanding people and an entrepreneurial environment, the ideal candidate will enjoy the buzz of being part of a market-leading business with exceptional people.
- Lead the Customer Services Team
- To recommend and deliver the implementation of new processes/projects to support business growth and continuous improvement
- To monitor and optimise Customer Services team performance to reach a good level of business success
- Influence the broader business on the importance of customer experience and report back to the Procurement teams on items that are problematic
- Build an environment of continuous service improvement and learning through utilising the feedback of changing customer requirements and required service improvements
- Dealing with external companies that we partner with to deliver on key business goals
- Working with the Customer Service Team Leader, you will coach and develop the skills of our Customer Service Advisors
The Ideal Candidate
The key skills and attributes are:
- Experience in B2C Customer Service
- Proven ability to motivate and manage colleagues, demonstrating influencing and persuasive skills, gaining buy-in from stakeholders
- Demonstrable strong coaching and development skills
- Proven ability to deliver on key projects
- Proven ability to manage relationships across multiple stakeholders and oversee complex, large-scale projects across cross-functional teams
Vivactive is the UK's largest Adult Incontinence Retailer by far. It's also the name of our own label Adult Incontinence products. The company's purpose and passion: are to help people deal with their incontinence.
- Apply with your CV now!
Job Type: Full time, Permanent.