Customer Service - Motor Claims - Customer Service Advisor - FNOL Location - Eastleigh - Hybrid 1 day per week working in the officeSalary - £19,460, increasing to £21,700 after 18 months
Motor Claims - Customer Service Advisor: Our Claims Handlers are the face and, more importantly, the voice of our business when it comes to dealing with our customers. We are looking for passionate claims handlers to join our fast-paced claims team based in Gloucester. Our Claims Handlers manage the commencement of claims ensuring the customer requirements and expectations are properly framed and understood. They provide guidance to customers on key components of the product, helping customers to make decisions to protect claims cost and where possible provide a one stop shop. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and are curious to explore different ways to help our customers while considering the most cost effective way to settle claims. You must have the ability to talk customers in jargon free language, putting them at ease and resolving their query.
Salary £19,4600 increasing to £21,700 in increments on completion of our 18 month pay progression scheme.
Working a 37.5-hour week, shifts are provided at least 6-8 weeks in advance.
The main responsibilities of the Motor Claims - Customer Service Advisor role are:
· Handling enquiries from our brokers, our service provider network and our partner organisations.· Dealing with claims in the correct manner in accordance with all guidelines (Don't worry - full training will be given)· Managing spend against claims· Dealing with challenging calls professionally and efficiently· Providing cost effective solutions to customer demand· Adding value to each call, ultimately moving the claim towards settlement.· Providing excellent customer service to our customers.· Identifying indicators of fraud and using questioning techniques to decide if the claim can be progressed or needs to be referred.· Handling a large volume of calls to a high standard consistently.
The knowledge, skills and experience needed for the Motor Claims - Customer Service Advisor role are:
- Previous customer service experience would be an advantage.
- Minimum C grade in GCSE's Maths and English - or equivalent
- Ability to build rapport with customers.
- Confident telephone manner.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Motor Claims - Customer Service Advisor role based in Eastleigh:
· A competitive pension for which Ageas will pay twice the amount.· Generous amount of holidays with the option to buy up to 5 additional days.· Annual Salary review.· Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance. · Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to flex up.· Return to work programme scheme.· Flexible benefits package (private medical insurance, health and dental plans, free life assurance policy, discounted gym membership, cycle to work· scheme as well as discounts with a wide range of retailers through our partner Perkz).· Support groups- well-being activities, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more.
We're one of the largest car and home insurers in the UK. Our people help Ageas to be a thriving, creative and innovative place to work, which is echoed in the service we provide to over four million customers.As an inclusive employer, we encourage anyone to apply. We're a signatory of the Race at Work Charter and Women in Finance Charter, a Stonewall diversity champion and a Disability Confident Employer (which means interviews are guaranteed for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum role criteria).Our aim is to have great people everywhere in our business and we're always looking for outstanding people to join us. Most roles across Ageas allow a proportion of your time to be spent working from home and we're open to discussing flexible working, including full-time, part-time or job share arrangements.To find out more about Ageas, see About Us.
Shift work is required between our proposed core hours of 8am-9pm Mon to Fri and 9am-5pm at the weekends.Click on the 'Apply button' to be considered for our Motor Claims - Customer Service Advisor opportunity at Ageas in Eastleigh.