An exciting opportunity for a customer service telephone associate has come available within our Outbound Contact Centre in Basildon. This position is permanent, full time and no weekend working is required. This role would suit someone who has previous experience of dealing with clients/customers on the phone within a professional environment.
The role of an Outbound Associate is to instigate client-facing communication concerning instructions that cannot be completed in their current state. Contact will be made direct to the client, advisor and/or other related third parties on behalf of other internal departments. Associates are required to initiate calls or send emails in which they must articulate the scenario and required outcome in a concise and exact manner, translating the response internally to ensure the instruction can then be completed. Outbound Associates are required to establish a good level of competence around the record keeping processes provided by SS&C and must work with a keen attention to detail. Each outbound contact is a representation of SS&C and its Clients and therefore Associates are expected to deliver professionalism and convey a passion for customer service at all times.
This role provides an excellent foundation for a career in the Financial Industry, with exposure to all aspects of SS&C'S business. It is suited to those looking to challenge and develop themselves as well as their career and it offers the opportunity to build on SS&C 's reputation as a truly customer focused company.
- Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Employees must uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- All Employees are required to comply with the regulatory regimes in which SS&C operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Money, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role
- Quality is the responsibility of all employees at SS&C and as such all roles at SS&C will be quality driven, striving for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery; Effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal or external); Continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance and quality
- Employees are required to observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
- Dip check daily output for letters & vetting
Skills required for this role
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good personal organisational skills
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry would be advantageous
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Intermediary knowledge of EXCEL and WORD
In return for your loyalty & commitment, you will receive your competitive salary as well as our exclusive rewards package that offers flexibility and choice as well as:
- Flexible holiday allowance
- A competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Discounts from a number of high street retailers & restaurants
Who we are
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.