Customer Service Agents
We are looking for a group of Customer Service Agents on an initial 6 month contract to join us on 23 May. This is a role where you can be office based or remote (if remote we ask that you are within reasonable distance of our office in Reigate, Surrey).
This is a great opportunity for those who love providing an excellent Customer experience in an empathetic and non-judgemental way.
Intrum is experiencing high volumes of growth and this is an exciting time to join us with lots of opportunities for a variety of roles opening up - a great way to get your foot in through the door!
As a Customer Service Agent your key responsibilities will be:
- You will be at the forefront of our business, operating via telephone to contact our customers
- You will mainly be responsible for undertaking data protection checks and transferring customers to our main Collections Team
- You will also be required to leave detailed voicemail messages where appropriate or leaving messages with 3rd parties
- Customer service is at the heart of this role and requires great listening skills, empathy and telephone manner
What makes you the perfect Customer Service Agent:
- The ideal Customer Service Agent will have a desire to make a conscious effort to assist and engage customers, through high levels of empathy and understanding
- You will have the ability to build rapport and engage in communication with any audience
- Communicating logically and using language to fit the audience.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service environment such as retail, hospitality or call centres.
Come join us and we will offer you the following:
- £19,305.00 per annum pro rata with potential in June to take on more responsibility and the salary will increase to £19,800.00 perannum pro rata (to be discussed at phone interview stage).
- 09:00am to 17:30pm Monday to Friday shift pattern
- Remote or office based (please ensure you are in reasonable distance to the office in Reigate, Surrey)
- Ongoing training, career development & career progression!
- Reward and recognition
- Free courses
- Onsite gym
- Discounts on high street retailers, travel and entertainment groups
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Option to buy & sell holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Charity fundraising events
- Excellent transport links and parking
Intrum is the industry-leading provider of credit management services. At Intrum UK we believe in leading the way to a sound economy and helping our customers become debt free in affordable ways. Our business is about helping others. Helping individuals in debt get out of difficult situations. Helping companies get paid so they can grow, employ and prosper.
We want to make a difference by ethically supporting thousands of customers to pay off their debt. Our people care about treating our customers fairly and we care about our people.
Intrum UK has recently been awarded Investors in People Gold! We are delighted to hear that 100% of our people feel Intrum UK has clear values and that 94% also believe Intrum UK is a great place to work!
Please note that you will be subject to a credit check and a criminal records check as part of our pre-employment checks process. You should not be bankrupt, have any outstanding County Court Judgements on your credit file or have more than two registered defaults.
Intrum UK are an equal opportunities employer.