Now in its 25th year the Fitness Superstore is a successful retail & distribution business, selling through 11 stores, telephone, catalogue and website; annual turnover is over £30m. It is a destination store business where customers travel to see and try a huge range of fitness equipment under one roof in large impressive showrooms (the largest in the UK). As an industry leading specialist, they pride themselves on giving excellent advice, meeting every customer's needs and exceeding their expectations.
We are looking for a confident and professional individual to work as part of a close-knit team who provide high standards of customer service to our customers, from placing their order through to the delivery of their items. Providing day to day support to our carriers and customers to ensure a high level of service is always maintained. T his is a small but busy team, and your main duties will include:
- Offering excellent service to our customers both internally and externally;
- Taking inbound and making outbound telephone calls to customers providing support and information regarding their order status;
- Order processing including finance applications, credit card payments etc;
- Liaising with suppliers / freight companies on replacement goods and collections;
- Handling and resolving customer complaints;
- Communication & coordination with internal departments;
- Liaising with drivers.
- Successful candidates will have great communication skills and have previously dealt with customer queries whether face to face or over the phone;
- Must be able to work in a pressurised environment;
- Be a team player;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Computer Literate including excel, word and emails;
- Strong interpersonal skills, adaptability and flexibility required;
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Professional and friendly telephone manner.
The salary is £20,000 per annum plus bonus.
Hours of work are:
09:00 - 17:00 (Weekdays)
10:00 - 18:00 (Weekdays)
09:00 - 17:00 (Saturday)
11:00 - 14:00 (Sunday)
Saturdays and Sundays will be worked on a 1 in 2 basis.
Bank holidays will be worked every alternative...... click apply for full job details