Huntswood is looking for experienced customer service advisors, ideally with experience within Financial Services, to support a leading UK retail bank.
With start dates in May, you will be supporting our client by taking inbound calls from customers and answering general queries regarding their banking products. You will be providing an excellent level of customer service by meeting customers' needs and making their call journey as easy and smooth as possible.
Location: Hybrid - Home based with some travel to client's office in Glasgow. This is expected to be office based 1 or 2 times per week.
Rate: £130 a day
Start Date: June 2022
Shift: On a rotational shift basis between8am - 8pm Monday - Friday. Flexibility is required to work the occasional weekend day.
Duration: 6 months
Husp Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via a Husp Umbrella company, we can assist you with this
The ideal Customer Service Advisor candidate will have:
- Experience working in a telephony-based customer service role
- Experience within financial services would be desirable
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to talk to all types of customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through several in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested in this Customer Service Agent opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.