Customer Service Adviser - Full Time (Perm)
Your new company
A reputable Cumbria based manufacturing business
Your new role
You will be dealing with our customers, end users and our Retail Support Managers in the main. The role offers variety with inbound customer calls, processing of orders, dealing with product enquiries and technical product queries you will partner and nurture customer relationships within this role.
- Process customer orders on Sage and in-house bespoke system.
- Answer telephone queries on the status of orders and queries
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints by analysing situations to determine the best course of action.
- Become an expert in product knowledge to be able to answer customer queries with confidence
- Take a collaborative approach to ensure all calls are answered professionally and dealt with in a timely manner ensuring the customer is dealt with appropriately and any queries they may have, answered with full, accurate detailed advice.
What you'll need to succeed
Person Specification / Skills
- Confident when answering questions
- Hold a professional telephone manner
- Enjoy working within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Full driving licence
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Experience with Microsoft Office (word, excel and email)
What you'll get in return
Free parking on site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to lauren.cole- or call us now on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.