Customer Sales Advisor
Are you looking to bounce back from the Covid cloud? Do you want a structured career path within a company that offers development and growth? Do you wish to further develop your retail and customer services skill? If so, please read on...
We are looking for a confident team player who has high standards and the ability to provide exceptional customer services to customers, as well as the desire to sell. The ideal candidate likes variety and has excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills. The role requires someone who is organised, self-motivated, and can manage their time effectively. A good level of numeracy is also necessary in this role due to the nature of some of the duties involved.
The key aspects of the role are converting sales, administration and maintaining site standards. Storage experience is not necessary, as full training will be provided in the role.
Key Features of the role:
- Sell storage space and ensure the customer has all relevant information to make an informed decision, by explaining the features and benefits and price solutions.
- Achieve sales targets by maximising all sales opportunities. This will include responding and following up on customer enquiries, overcoming objections, upselling our retail products and closing sales wherever possible.
- Reviewing and prioritising the tasks for the day, dealing with new enquiries, completing contracts and debt chasing.
- Additional administration required when liaising with the removals contractor, including using the removals calendar.
- Reconcile cash, credit card, Direct Debit and BACS payments. Complete petty cash float checks on a daily basis.
Upsell wherever appropriate and raise awareness of other products or services which may be of interest/benefit to the customer.
- As part of our Corporate Social Responsibility commitment, all employees are required to spend 1% of their working time (around 2 hours per month) volunteering/raising funds for chosen/local charities. This time is paid for by the company.
- 40 hours, working a day shift pattern to cover the opening hours of the store. Stores are open 7 days a week, including bank holidays, so there will be regular weekend working.
- 30 days holiday, which includes Bank Holidays.
- Great bonus scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance after qualifying period, and subject to eligibility.
- Staff discount on storage and retail products.
- Perkbox - employee 'free perks' scheme, which includes discounts on many high street retailers, cinema tickets, and much more.
- Training and development programme. The majority of our training programme will be provided remotely via video conference.
- Additional benefits after qualifying period, including: a day off and gift for your birthday, Christmas hamper, length of service award and a generous maternity and paternity package
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a truly innovative and people focused employer who offer the highest levels of service in the industry. The role offers a great opportunity for long term progression, as well as the security of working for a company who are still growing and expanding and have aspirations to become a market leader.