Customer Relations / Sales / Team Leader Assistant
North Star Promotions are committed to a level of service like no other. We believe that our Customer Relations / Sales / Team Leader Assistants are the key to our success, and therefore we provide ongoing training as well as great benefits to ensure we attract and retain the best people to go out and represent our clients.
Our team takes extreme pride in the results we achieve, and in participating in our company culture. You'll need to be outgoing, enjoy a team environment, and be open to learning new techniques in both marketing and sales.
North Star Promotions needs 5+ Sales / Customer Service / Team Leader Assistants as soon as possible for full time openings in our Leicester branch.
What will I be doing in my new role?
You'll be enjoying our fun and vibrant environment, achieving sales and customer service related targets, and progressing to take on team leading responsibilities. You'll be involved in:
- Meeting with potential new customers on behalf of the company
- Handling sales enquiries
- Cross selling or up-selling where necessary
- Team Leading - training, organising team events, managing merchandise and materials for the team, motivating and helping team members hit targets
While we are on the lookout for attitude above all else, the following would really help your application:
- Team Leading experience is not necessary, however experience in customer service or sales would be beneficial
- The ability to make friends with anyone - and quickly and successfully build rapport in person
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- A strong problem solving and solution focused nature, and friendly and positive vibe!
If this sounds like you so far, apply now!
The successful candidate will:
- Have 6+ months of any kind of customer facing experience. We don't mind if you come from retail sales, events / promotions, hospitality or personal training.
- Be creative and enjoy coming up with fresh ideas to actively contribute to company processes
- Love working face to face with people
- Be passionate about marketing, promotions, sales and providing great customer service to ensure excellent brand reputation
- Have a flexible, motivated attitude and a fierce approach to achieving your targets.
- Be at least 18 years and eligible to work in the UK
In return we will provide:
- Professional, newly refurbished work environment
- Friendly supportive team environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Fun competitions, bonuses and incentives
- Uncapped commission only based earnings
- Opportunities for travel
- Crew nights and social events
Apply now for more information on this self-employed role.
Send your CV through the online application process. As we are in full swing of the interview process, successful candidates will be contacted within 1-3days of application and invited to a preliminary interview with the management team.
Our current marketing events are based within 25 miles of the Manchester City Centre. Top applicants will be invited to an eye opening observation day to spend a day at one of our sales location. As this is part of the interview process, this is an unpaid interview day and we are not able to compensate or cover any expenses incurred...... click apply for full job details