Morrison Utility Services is recruiting for a Customer Excellence Officer and a 6 month fixed term basis, to work on our tRIIOcontract in Witham.
As a Customer Excellence Officer you will be part of our operations team who are responsible for the delivery of the Gas Mains Replacement programme.
tRIIO specialise in delivering design and contracting services for the UK's gas distribution network - replacing old mains, laying new ones, installing new connections to houses and commercial premises and helping with emergency response services. We work in partnership with Cadent to improve the supply of gas to millions of people living and working in North London and the East of England.
As a Customer Excellence Officer your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Act as an ambassador for tRIIO and Cadent in front of customers and members of the public, as well as other stakeholders including business owners, retail outlets and others who may be impacted by our work.
- Communicate directly with customers to inform, advise and educate, and ensure that people are aware of the work we do and how it might affect them.
- Identify customers who will require further assistance while work is ongoing and ensure there are structured handovers to the operational teams on site.
- Support the operational teams in their communications with customers.
- Review CSAT, complaint and enquiry statistics relating to their local area and teams, for knowledge sharing and performance improvement purposes.
- Be a leading advocate in the effort to maximise customer satisfaction and minimise customer complaints.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Conscientious with the tenacity to see things through.
- Organised and punctual.
- Articulate and good at explaining things.
- Thorough, with good record keeping.
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office - Intermediate Word, Excel, Outlook and internet/intranet capabilities.
- Knowledge / experience of working in utilities industry is desirable.
- Full driving licence.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK's largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people's skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities...... click apply for full job details