CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (Work from home opportunity after 12 weeks training)
Salary - £18,500 STARTING SALARY
Location - Shirebrook, Mansfield, NG20
Hours of work - You would be required to work full-time (40 hours per week) 8 week rotating shift rota. You Must be flexible working 5 days overs 7 days. Shifts patterns are 8am-5pm 9am-6pm 11am-8pm 1pm-10pm. Work from home opportunites are available after completing a 12 week training program at their Shirebroof offices.
Our client is one of the UK's largest Sports and Fashion retailers and they are seeking experienced and flexible Customer Care Advisors to join their expanding team in Shirebrook
Do you have a passion for Customer Service?
Enjoy working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same?
Then why not join one of the fastest growing retail companies in the country?
As our client continues to grow, both in-store and online, they recognise the need to recruit the best talent their customers deserve. As a result of this rapid growth, they are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their fantastic team at our modern head office in Shirebrook, Mansfield.
Reporting to the Team Leader you will be the first point of contact for their customers, so if you have a passion for Sports, Fashion, Cycling or Gaming this could be the job for you!
To manage customer contacts through various channels (Telephony, Web Chat, Social Media). You will work both independently and as part of a team, liaising with other parties such as stores, couriers and the distribution warehouse to ensure that the customers' experience with our client is the best that it can be.
- Provide excellent and personable Customer Service to customers through all available channels
- Work with the highest standard of verbal and written communication and utilise an agile and nimble approach to each customer's needs.
- Log, record and resolve customer contacts and issues in an efficient and professional manner across all functions within the business.
- Take ownership of customer contacts and complaints and liaise with various departments, creating rapport with Store management and other departmental functions to reach best resolutions and through that actively promote best practice.
- Take action on customer feedback to recover potentially lost customers and/or resolve concerns.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Committed to the delivery of an exceptional level of customer service
- Excellent PC literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi task
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and not scared to challenge the norm and think outside the box
- Natural ability to work independently within an established team
- Show respect to others in a positive manner and build strong working relationships
- Strong team player and role model, capable of gaining trust from your team and peers
- Enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient.
- In return for joining our client, you will receive a competitive salary, staff benefits (including staff discount), ongoing training, coaching and support with many opportunities to progress within the company as we continue to expand.
Apply now!..... click apply for full job details