Customers are at the forefront of everything we do. If you are a customer centric individual who understands the importance of not good, but excellent customer service, then look no further as PerfectHome is the company for you!
Established in 2006, PerfectHome is a online retailer that offers top quality household products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
We are currently looking for Customer Account Managers to work in our prestigious offices based in Newcastle City Centre, who will make and receive calls from PerfectHome customers providing help, support and guidance to address their financial needs. Providing a world class customer experience, with the main aim of obtaining the right outcome for the customer- first time, every time.
- To receive incoming calls and make outbound calls to customers in arrears via our automated & manual dialling system
- To educate and support customers in managing their payment options, always finding appropriate resolutions to their payment queries or issues
- To accurately update the internal system with relevant and concise information which allows us to provide a seamless customer journey
- To ensure all contact is in line with the Company Arrears Management Policy and all regulatory requirements
- To be champion of excellence, always seeking to meet customers needs and provide fantastic customer service
- To adhere to all Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) outcomes and Business Principles in line with FCA Regulation and guidance (Full training will be provided to the successful candidates)
- To achieve all monthly KPI's
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a direct customer contact role (ideally via telephone, although face to face will be considered)
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Strong influencing and account management techniques
- Dynamic and results driven
- Good judgement & decision making skills
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would be beneficial
- Computer literate
- Call Centre Experience preferable
- Strong desire to learn and take on board feedback
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively and part of a dynamic, results driven team
- High level of literacy and numeracy - able to understand basic levels of personal customer data including financial history (ie: payment amounts, frequency)
- Empathy, patience and a genuine passion to support people who are often in difficult financial situations, with the confidence to use both empathy and assertiveness in the right measures
- Excellent OTE opportunities
- City Centre location
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement, increasing with service to a maximum of 30 days (pro rata for part-time employees)
- Your birthday off, every year!
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policies (subject to qualifying conditions)
- Company sick pay (subject to scheme rules)
- Gym membership
- Perkbox Medical
- Free Fruit
We are keen to speak to candidates who have experience within any of the following roles; Collections, Arrears, Customer Services, Telesales, Telemarketing, Customer Complaints.
This is a very rewarding role in an extremely fast-paced business. Please apply today if you feel you have what it takes...... click apply for full job details