Long Term Opportunity
Travelling time paid
Transport provided by client to place of work.
Guaranteed minimum of 8 hours per day.
Good rate of pay.
We are recruiting for experienced cleaners who hold a CSCS Card to join my client's team based in East Northants.
Our client is a well-established company who specialise in high spec cleaning across the UK in both the commercial and industrial sectors. The type of environments you will work in will be anything from factories, warehouses, retail outlets, car showrooms, student accommodation to post construction site cleaning. You will be collected from your home and dropped back off at your home at the end of the day. Due to this it is a requirement that the successful candidate must live in the following
- Higham Ferrers
- Surrounding villages
All travel time will be paid for.Locations will be primarily across the midlands South Yorkshire the south of England and some parts of London.
As a cleaner you will be required to use standard cleaning appliances and additionally may be required to use larger industrial machines such as scrubber-dryers carpet machines, reach & wash systems and jet wash machines.
Key responsibilities will include the following
- Cleaning to a very high specification
- The ability to use industrial cleaning equipment
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Able to work well under pressure
- Good understanding of H & S duties & responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Experienced cleaner with CSCS card (essential)
- General knowledge of cleaning products and systems
- Experience of working with risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Smart appearance
- Able to adapt to changing schedules and routines - flexibility essential.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Be prepared to work long hours.
If you are looking for a cleaning role with a bit of a difference then please don't delay get in touch today.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details