This is a full time, permanent position based in Hambrook, Bristol.
According to the strategy set by the Senior Marketing Manager (Digital and CRM), the CRM Manager is responsible for delivering prospect/patient communications, and for managing the supporting databases/mailing systems, to drive acquisition, x-sell/retention and customer advocacy.
The role will involve implementing actions to increase acquisition through retargeting leads/enquirers and to deliver other identified opportunities for acquisition targeting, as agreed with the Senior Marketing Manager (Digital & CRM).
Additionally, a key part of the role will be working to ensure we link data into our digital marketing activities, making the two joined up.
The role will also have database responsibility for mapping customer/prospect data flows, actively managing data integrity matters and resolving technical data issues, including overall responsibility when delivering new marketing projects of assessing data impacts. Ensuring GDPR compliance is also a key part of the role.
Key responsibilities include-
- Working with the guidance of the Senior Marketing Manager (Digital and CRM) to deliver the prospect and customer marketing comms plan for Bupa Dental Care and other brands across e-mail, SMS, direct mail and other:
- To support acquisition / recruitment targets
- To support campaigns, propositions and local marketing activities
- To enable service communications such as NPS, patient recalls, appointment reminders + treatment follow-ups (working hand in hand with our operations team)
- To deliver comms to increase acquisition through retargeting leads/enquirers, to ensure we recycle leads and maximise ROI. And identifying database and mailing solutions needed to execute here. And to identify further acquisition database marketing opportunities, including where appropriate, 3rd party databases.
- To be responsible for data marketing platforms, managing prospect/customer data flows and using the system to make database selections. This includes actively managing data integrity, resolving technical data issues and assessing data impacts of new marketing projects. Working with IT as appropriate for implementation of recommended solutions.
- Iteratively review the customer journey, working alongside the Senior Marketing Manager (Digital and CRM). Analysing touch points within the organisation, and utilising data insights/analysis to identify new commercial opportunities.
- Working collaboratively with Operations team and under the guidance of the Senior Marketing Manager (Digital & CRM), drive e-mail address collection % across our practices, ensuring that best practices are shared and that new/alternative collection strategies are adopted where appropriate.
- Working collaboratively with IT and data teams be the day-to-day supervisor of the CRM data and platform to ensure it works seamlessly for all communications activity.
- Answer CRM queries from practices (via inbox / telephone), ensuring that they are responded to in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Work with Group Bupa privacy team and Bupa Dental Risk team, to ensure that all communications are compliant and meet data privacy standards under GDPR.
- Agree KPIs with Senior Marketing Manager (Digital & CRM), and measure performance of CRM activities, to enable ROI assessment and identification of performance improvement opportunities.
- Work with agencies / suppliers as needed
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Digital & CRM team, the wider marketing team and across the Bupa Dental / Bupa Group organisation.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- At least 5 years CRM management experience
- Experience of managing prospect and customer communications activities is essential
- Experience of hand-on management of database mailing solutions, data mapping and issue resolution is essential
- Experience of working with (at least one of) Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM is essential
- Experience of working with e-mail broadcast systems such as MailChimp, Pure 360 or other is essential
- Experience of working with Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo or other marketing automation systems is desirable
- A solid understanding of GDPR and e-privacy legislation is essential
- Proactive and results driven
- Commercial thinker
- Excellent analytical skills
- Collaborative team player who communicates well across the organisation
- High Attention to Detail
- Works effectively in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised multi-task
- A competitive starting salary with annual reviews
- Free personal development courses
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Long service recognition
- Free car park (Bristol Support Centre)
- Brand new comfortable office space
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounts in over 7000 retailers with My Bupa Perks
- A free day off for your wedding
- 20% saving on Bupa travel insurance
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee referral scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Free access to Digital GP in partnership with Babylon. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours
- Access to Smile Everyday - a range of health products and services
- Discounted dental insurance that can be extended to family members
- Free annual flu jab
- Discounted health assessments
- Access to Bupa Boost app and a health check
- Cycle to work scheme