Do you have proven experience of creating and managing CRM campaigns?
If the answer is YES, Panserve want to hear from you! We are currently looking for a CRM Executive to join our team in Brighton.
Here at Panserve, we recognise that our people are the key to our success. We are able to offer the successful CRM Executive a salary of £25,000-£30,000, plus benefits including:
- Private medical cashplan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Death in service
- Retail & Hospitality vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Your new role:
As our CRM Executive, you will take full ownership of the UK CRM retention strategy across multiple channels; including email, direct mail, SMS marketing and site / mobile messaging. You'll create monthly planning for UK jurisdiction based on strategy and analysis and deliver CRM Campaign consistency between outbound communication channels and website assets; ensuring process is followed and all Campaigns are thoroughly tested before rollout.
The CRM Executive will drive forward performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI, whilst reducing unsubscribed rates, working closely with Marketing Planner, Design, Copy, Loyalty and BI teams to plan, execute and analyse all CRM activity.
You will also escalate issues to the CRM Manager, Head of Retention, UK Country Manager and BI Team as appropriate.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in configuring communication across media of email, SMS, Push and Direct Mail.
- Customer focus and commitment to excellent service.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Access.
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
- Proactive and results driven approach.
- Good organisation and prioritising abilities.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Exceptional creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a changing environment.
- Confidence and ability to deal with difficult situations
Who are we?
Panserve Limited has been providing first-class services to online betting and gaming websites for over 17 years - including for the Marathonbet brand at marathonbet.com, marathonbet.co.uk and marathonbet.es.
Marathonbet's operations are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Panserve prides itself on a successful and diverse operation that caters for more than 750,000 customers, nine languages and 94 countries across the globe. Were experts in Marketing & Brand, Finance, Payments, Quality Assurance, Anti-fraud, HR, Customer Service, Product & Development, CRM, IT, Learning & Development, Assurance & Player Protection and Legal.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as our CRM Executive, click apply!..... click apply for full job details