Corporate Services Finance Business Partner
Location: Darlington, with hybrid workingSalary: Up to £50,000 base salary with performance related bonus and a company car/ car allowance
Redde Northgate is the leading integrated mobility solutions platform providing services across the vehicle lifecycle. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. We offer integrated mobility solutions to businesses, fleet operators, insurers, OEMs and other customers across six key areas: vehicle rental, vehicle disposal, vehicle ancillary services, repairs, accident management and vehicle data.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join our Group Corporate Services functions, which incorporates Finance, IT, HR and Property. The Corporate Services Finance Business Partner role requires the individual to be a subject matter expert across these fields, and therefore must be able to demonstrate an understanding of how each of the corporate services functions operate and support the wider business. The CS-FBP is required to have an operational understanding at a level that allows them to add value as part of the leadership team within each of the directorates.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are vital in this role, as is the ability to interpret and analyse data, draw conclusions, make recommendations that add value, and robustly challenge as necessary. Solid technical accounting skills are a necessity as the CS-FBP will be required to explain accounting treatment and balance sheet management with non-finance stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Provide key stakeholders with monthly commentary and insight against a mix of financial and non-financial indicators.
- Present monthly functional and overall business performance updates to the senior functional teams.
- Provide guidance to functional directors and their team on how to control costs and identify savings.
- Identify and deliver opportunities that deliver material changes in business performance, promoting continuous improvement to drive financial performance.
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support and analysis to support individual projects impacting any area of Corporate Services.
- Provide commercial and financial input into business cases for all areas of Corporate Services.
- Lead the annual and periodic forecasting process for the IT, HR, Property and Finance functions, including relevant commentary.
- Provide a current month spend forecast on a weekly update with supporting commentary.
- Act as a key point of contact for the management accounting team at month end, supporting decision making, ensuring that financial performance is accurately presented, and that variances fully understood.
- Maintain a consistent reporting methodology across all Redde Northgate businesses for all elements of corporate services.
- Develop and oversee the production of consolidated monthly reporting packs for each function and the Executive Accounts.
What's in it for you?
Salary- Up to £50,000 (DOE) base salary with a performance related bonus and a company car/ car allowance.
Annual leave- 25 days plus bank holidays and an extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
Pension- Aviva 5% Employer Contributions
Financial Benefits- Save-as-you-earn scheme, free life assurance and a range of national and local retailer discounts.
Lifestyle & Wellbeing Benefits- Eye care vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme with an NHS Approved mental well-being mobile app.
Motoring Benefits- Free motor accident assistance, discounted vehicle repairs, discounts on weekend vehicle hire and van hire and access to an employee vehicle-leasing scheme.
Ongoing Support- You will be given extensive training and ongoing personal development.
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years business partnering experience within a large corporate environment
- High quality presentation skills, experience of confidently presenting to director level roles
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial and executive reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Stakeholder influencing and management
- Proven history of providing value adding insight
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle detail while understanding the big picture
Having experience in the below would be desirable
- Previous experience of supporting transformation projects and / or large-scale IT projects
- Experience of working in or supporting a corporate services function such as IT, HR, or Commercial Property Management
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and key terminology
- Project management
Be part of our future
If you are interested in this role and hold the relevant skills, please apply today for immediate consideration.