- Duration: 3 months initially - likely to extend
- Rate: £300-£350
- Inside IR35
- Location: Remote with travel to the London based office 1-2 days per week
Our client is a major retailer looking for a Content Designer/Copywriter to join their Venture/Home Improvements team.
- You will be responsible for shaping content and ensuring that it appears in the right and most suitable for the target audience. You will be producing copies that work across many different channels and formats. Working with colleagues from other disciplines to brainstorm and drafts copies for different audiences and formats. This includes using UI elements, marketing materials, informational customer communications. You will also be responsible for reviewing the content of the product though its development phase. This role will best suit you if you are a content strategist who enjoys developing content which is engaging for the customer and provides commercial benefit.
- A degree or equivalent in relates subjects
- Content strategy experience
- Usability and Copywriting experience
- Project Management, Planning, and control to ensure deadlines as met
- Strong understanding of consumers and ability to anticipate their needs and behaviour
- Working in Agile teams
- Solid stakeholder relationship and management skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please all with your CV today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.