Career Level: CL 10, CL 9 (Specialist) and CL8 (Associate Manager)
Salary DOE + Excellent Benefits
If you are interested in submitting an application for future Contract Management roles, please apply below and we will get back in touch once demand is available.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each businesschallenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
"Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us." -Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture thatthrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunitiesthat candrive your career in new and exciting ways
If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will:
- Provide support to the Contract Management team or directly to the Client Engagement team to enable the administration of government, international and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation.
- Participate in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance
- Generate reports required to monitor contract compliance
- Ensure that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
- Identify contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Independently apply the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
- Support training activities for Contract Management personnel
- Act as a temporary back-up for a project Contract Manager
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Understands basic contracting principles
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Active engagement in regional CM initiatives.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to apply sound business judgment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good level of experience in the contract management/procurement/legal/finance field
Set yourself apart:
- Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and professional certification are a plus
What's in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days' vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are knownfor
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: Ongoing
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.