Sharing new shows. Chatting with customers. Helping People every day. It's all in a day's work for our Customer Service team. And you can top up your £19,750 p/a salary with a great bonus when you let your skills really shine on our incentive program.
What you'll do:
- As a Contact Centre Service Advisor, there's never a dull moment. Work 37.5 hours p/wk Mon-Sun with varied shift patterns to suit your lifestyle. When our customers need us most you'll work up to 5 hours extra per week (max 10 times per year) and bank this time to take back as extra time off
- Be on hand to help with calls about billing and upgrades
- Guide our customers through technical troubles
- Use your know-how and share your favourite Sky products with our customers
What you'll bring:
- A great ear for listening
- A head for problem solving
- A love for delivering service that puts a smile on our customers' faces
CVs aren't everything. We'd rather get to know the person behind the paper. So, we've set up a series of questions and a video round to get to know you. If you need us to make any adjustments to this recruitment process, just let our team know by clicking the support button at the beginning of your application. We'll do everything we can to support you through the recruitment process.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about . Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- A whole range of benefits to support you in your life. Like a generous pension plan, healthcare and discounts at over 800 retailers
- The opportunity to make a real difference with 'Time to Care'. You can help tackle loneliness for our customers and in our communities, with 1 hour a week available to volunteer
Where you'll work:
Sheffield - getting here is easy with Sheffield train station just a short walk away.
You'll be joining a close-knit team in Sheffield. We are currently testing a hybrid working model giving our team the opportunity to work from home for some of the working week. We'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.