Eurocell PLC are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor and recycler of building products and we serve the nation via our network of over 200 retail branches across the UK. We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing our team further.
We are currently looking to recruit a professional with great customer service to speciliase in our Conservatory Roofs to join our team in Sutton in Ashfield on a Temp-Perm basis, you will support customers and manage their end to end experience with Eurocell Conservatory Roofs.
You will actively resolve issues to support continued business improvements, to quote, order products and source suitable approved delivery solutions in accordance with the requests of the Conservatory Roofs Manager to meet the customer's needs. Integrate quoting, ordering and customer liaison to support the team and customer base.
You will be joining a large team of Customer Care professionals, where you will be continuously upskilled across our ever-growing products and services. We are looking for individuals who are looking to work in a fast-paced, customer facing support function and a desire to learn technical elements of this challenging yet rewarding role.
This role is a temp - perm basis
Days / Times of Work:
- Own a customer base to service their end-to-end journey
- Resolve customer issues and queries via telephone and email to process their requests
- Take control of all administrative tasks to support the team
- Ensure customers are dealt with fairly and consistent
- To accurately quote pricing jobs and issue accurate information
- Accurately interpret customer drawings and requests
- Arrange the provision of parts, usually glass and polycarbonate sheeting, to the customer's specifications as detailed
- Log any customer complaints and provide suitable and timely feedback
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in an Customer Service role in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Advanced level of product knowledge ( Conservatory Roof products and components )
- Ability to problem solve technical issues
- AutoCad / Design Experience
- Good negotiating skills
- Experience working within a customer focused role
- Highly accurate with a meticulous and flexible approach
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent customer service focus and awareness; strong and credible communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and plan
- Ability to prioritise your workload to ensure you deliver the highest quality work
- You will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Pension Plan
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Eurxtras - discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares - the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Exciting work environment
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
- By joining Eurocell you will join a professional, corporate Plc which values integrity, is customer centric and operates as one team.
A stock market listed Plc and winner of the National Recycling Award for Manufacturer of the Year 2018. Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer, distributor & Recycler of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With c200 UK branches nationwide, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us.
Strictly No Agencies...... click apply for full job details