Working for revolutionary, luxury skincare brandYour new companyHays are working with a revolutionary, luxury skincare brand who are looking to recruit a Concession / Counter Manager for their store in a world famous Central London department store.Your new roleAs a Concession / Counter Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the retail counter.Your duties will include:
- Effectively manage, motivate, and support consultants to achieve and exceed target
- Plan and co-ordinate consultant rotas to ensure maximum cover during peak business hours
- Approach customers with an enthusiastic and easy-going opening
- Traffic stop with 'new' launches or marketing focused promotions etc
- Invite every customer to sit down and have a skincare consultation
- Proactively organise external events to generate business
- Ensure customer records are kept up to dates on Data collection system and contacted regularly according to company's CRM programme
- Arrange tailored events and on counter activity to ensure business plan is delivered
- Ensure stock levels are being maintained and are sufficient for all retail expectations
- Ensure the counter is spotlessly clean and well maintained
- Make certain the counter is fully stocked and that all products are stored by category and shade sequence
- All displays are strictly in accordance with Company Visual Merchandising guidelines and planograms
What you'll need to succeed
- Good organizational skills, quick learner, self-starter and highly motivated.
- High energy level and positive approach to job and responsibilities.
- Enthusiastic about customer service and creating a 5-star customer service experience
- Extensive experience of working in the luxury industry, ideally within skincare
- Driven to exceed KPI's and motivated by achievement of self and team
- Dedicated to delivering a memorable customer experience
- Full week availability to work five days per week including peak trading hours and weekends.
What you'll get in returnA competitive basic salary of up to £40k (potentially more for the right candidate!!) + commission and bonuses.What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.